Sunday, April 1, 2012

Resumes

How To Use These Individuals For Our Project and Why?
         This is an online resume of Matthew Wickstrand. He is a graduate from USC with his MBA. I am intrigued with Matthew's resume because of how he has sectionalized his experience, education, and mainly his skills. I've known most resumes to be about a page long, but I'm glad to see that Matthew has created a resume that is longer than a page however, it hold valuable information about him. I would want Matthew to mainly focus on the business aspect of my project. None of my group members understand or have knowledge about how the business aspect of our project works, so we would hoping Matthew Wickstrand would be willing to give us insight on how we should approach showing this idea to the world or marketing this project and hopefully on the way, making some money as well.

             This is Annemarie Savoy's resume. What intrigued me most about this resume is how when I first look at this resume, at the very top is a list of her skills. I love the overview of herself compared to the previous resume. Both have done a great job with the overview, however I seem to like Annemarie's more than Matthew's. I would like to use Annemarie Savoy the same way that I described how I would use Matthew Wickstrand. The only thing that I wished this resume had was her education, but it's great that she added that she was trilingual. I would want to use Annemarie's skills mainly for marketing our project. Her and Matthew would both work together, however Matthew would still head anything done in the business aspect of our project. This is mainly due to his experience and understand of how business works. Also not sure what Annemarie Savoy's education level is but being an MBA graduate from USC is definitely a plus for him.


              This is Javier Gonzales's resume. I am intrigued by this computer skills and courses. Having people who understand the business world is a plus, but our project still requires people who understand the computer science world. Javier seems to have knowledge about different languages. One thing we have had an issue with is creating a proper graphical user interface for our user. I feel like Javier could definitely create something better with the amount of knowledge he has in these different languages. Also Javier has enough experience to understand the importance of working as a team. We always want someone who is going to be active as a team member and not be so independent or stubborn that he/she doesn't heed advice from other people on the team.

I have spent 1 hour on this part of the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment